OUR FAVOURITE STIRRUPS!
- Unique, stress-actuated locking and release mechanism located between the lower end of the outer, pivoting stirrup arm and the foot support plate/tread
- Easy and reliable “one-click” re-engagement of the stirrup locking and release mechanism once triggered.
- Due to its design and construction which is based on flexible polymers, the stirrup conveys a less rigid and much more comfortable feeling to the rider than with conventional products
- The springing stirrup bow and foot support assembly is capable of effectively absorbing and compensating for short-term and sudden impacts exerted through the rider’s weight from the top, e. g. during posting, jumping or hacking
- Considerable benefits for the rider: strong relief of foot bottoms, ankles, knees and hip. Therefore, also very interesting for riders suffering from orthopedic problems.
Acavallo Alupro Safety Stirrups